The time is flying by so fast. When we got to Germany, Rob was waiting for us at the airport. According to Chris, Germany is where my people are at. Chris looked very American, but everyone spoke to me in German. My brother would fit in perfectly here. Ordering food was a big task, specially since I am a picky eater and it was in German. I was able to manage with a turkey salad and Chris with a pig's leg and sauerkraut. We spent the night walking around Rob's town.
The next morning Rob took us to the airport to fly to London. My bag only ways about 25 pounds but wow it is heavy to walk around with. I am getting kicked off the hostel computer but tomorrow in Paris we should have internet on the laptop.
More to come like Chris falling asleep on the big red bus and getting lost on the train system today!
Tomorrow Paris!!
How funny! I can't wait until the next post! Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteThat's my boy. I'm so glad you love him.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear from you and the start of your great adventure. Dad said to tell you that the dogs are getting up @ 4am with him ha ha. They are right at home and doing fine. Looking forward to the next update!!!!! lov u
ReplyDelete